Student Presentation Details
Dear PURE Students,
You can kindly find your presentation date and time in below,
All presentations will be held 4th and 5th of August.
Participation is mandatory.
Each group will prepare only one presentation.
Please send your ppt presentation to email@example.com until 3rd of August, 17:00. The name of the document must be your project name.
Before the presentations, we will ask all groups to determine who will share the screen during the presentation and ask you to let us know. In order to avoid confusion, one person can share the screen, but more than one person can present in order (You must arrange this within the group), you can inform us until 3rd of August, 17:00 regarding who will share the screen during the presentation (Only state a name).
If you have questions, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can see all details regarding presentations below;
1. Presentations will take 10 minutes including Q&A,
2. Presentations will happen through Google Meet,
3. The students will make their presentations by sharing them from the screen sharing section, then they will end the sharing and the next group will share the screen,
4. You can kindly check following useful links regarding technical issues;
5. There will be a total of 6 slots,
6. Each student will have to join his/her own slot,
7. There will be a total of 6 links,
8. Announcements will be made to all students (anyone who wants can listen to the presentations even if they do not have their own slot),
9. A person can also be a spokesperson in groups who wish, however all group members have to attend the presentation.
10. Students who will not be able to participate in the presentation should notify the reason to their supervisor, if the supervisor approves, they may not participate by giving us information, but participation is mandatory, (This is for important cases),
11. When determining slots, it was paid attention that they are from the same area,
12. Supervisors do not have to attend the presentations, but they are invited.
13. Attendance will be taken for each slot.
If you have any further questions beside these, you can send an email to email@example.com.